PDA

View Full Version : Re: Galileo Ouput -- How to read?

gerald
September 9th, 2003, 09:36 PM
Every airline has different letters. The J & Y are pretty universal
for first and coach class. The fares are usually strung out pretty
much in order of decreasing price. All those letters after Y are more
restricted versions of coach. The fact that there are 7 classes with
7 seats each does not mean that there are 49 seats available, as one
can purchase one of the seats at full fare, even though it is being
offered cheap.

I do not think that award seats show up on Galileo.