TravelBanter

-   All-inclusive Resorts (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   All inclusive in Mayan Riviera (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=94691)

[email protected] August 4th, 2006 01:17 AM

All inclusive in Mayan Riviera

Any recommendations for sites to look for deals in the Mayan Riviera?
Ive checked travelzoo, expedia, orbitz, travelocity, and some others.
I was wondering if someone new of another site?

Thanks!

lilnow August 4th, 2006 04:27 AM

All inclusive in Mayan Riviera

Hi Justin

I'm looking too! I have lots of sites I check, but there are all pretty
much the same in terms of price, unless you are willing to chance it
and buy at the last minute.

I'm from Canada and I have a large list of sites which I checked -
don't know about States other than Applevacations.com. BTW, in terms of
service, I had an excellent experience with Expedia. When I was in PV
they had a rep there to help book excursions, what to avoid, tell us
how to get into town, etc.

Anyway, you can send me an email if you live above the 49th and I'd be
happy to give you a list.

Cheers.

wrote:
Any recommendations for sites to look for deals in the Mayan Riviera?
Ive checked travelzoo, expedia, orbitz, travelocity, and some others.
I was wondering if someone new of another site?

Thanks!

Bob D August 6th, 2006 03:45 PM

All inclusive in Mayan Riviera

We stayed at the Riu Palace Mexico at the end of June and it was absolutely
fantastic. Lots of positive reviews at Tripadvisor.com. I was working with
Liberty but I ended up with a better deal at Yahoo Travel.

Bob D.

wrote in message
Any recommendations for sites to look for deals in the Mayan Riviera?
Ive checked travelzoo, expedia, orbitz, travelocity, and some others.
I was wondering if someone new of another site?

Thanks!

LT August 12th, 2006 12:37 AM

All inclusive in Mayan Riviera

I used cancun all inclusive 2 years ago, they were fine. stayed in two
differenct resorts on the Mayan Riv, both fine...
LT