TravelBanter

-   Travel - anything else not covered (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Bali is great (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=180596)

[email protected] September 28th, 2013 05:09 AM

Bali is great

Don't you guys think that the sun and beaches are wonderful? It was totally an excellent trip

[email protected] September 28th, 2013 06:11 AM

Bali is great

於 2013年9月28日星期*UTC+8下午12時09分02 寫道:
Don't you guys think that the sun and beaches are wonderful? It was totally an excellent trip

Then where did you go except swimming (I think you must have swum in such a good place)

[email protected] September 28th, 2013 06:35 AM

Bali is great

於 2013年9月28日星期*UTC+8下午12時09分02 寫道:

Don't you guys think that the sun and beaches are wonderful? It was totally an excellent trip

Bali zoo and Tanah Lot temple, they are also great attractions

[email protected] September 30th, 2013 03:18 AM

Bali is great

於 2013年9月28日星期*UTC+8下午1時35分16秒 寫道:

於 2013年9月28日星期*UTC+8下午12時09分02 寫道:

Don't you guys think that the sun and beaches are wonderful? It was totally an excellent trip

Bali zoo and Tanah Lot temple, they are also great attractions

I will also go to Bali in Nov, but won't stay long as it will be a cruise trip

[email protected] September 30th, 2013 06:18 AM

Bali is great

於 2013年9月30日星期一UTC+8上午10時18分47 寫道:

於 2013年9月28日星期*UTC+8下午1時35分16秒 寫道:

於 2013年9月28日星期*UTC+8下午12時09分02 寫道:

Don't you guys think that the sun and beaches are wonderful? It was totally an excellent trip

Bali zoo and Tanah Lot temple, they are also great attractions

I will also go to Bali in Nov, but won't stay long as it will be a cruise trip

I bet you mean the Costa's one? I heard that from my friends
This one?
http://www.costacruise.com/usa/cruis...indonesia.html

[email protected] September 30th, 2013 08:05 AM

Bali is great

於 2013年9月30日星期一UTC+8下午1時18分51秒 寫道:
於 2013年9月30日星期一UTC+8上午10時18分47 寫道:

於 2013年9月28日星期*UTC+8下午1時35分16秒 寫道:

於 2013年9月28日星期*UTC+8下午12時09分02 寫道:

Don't you guys think that the sun and beaches are wonderful? It was totally an excellent trip

Bali zoo and Tanah Lot temple, they are also great attractions

I will also go to Bali in Nov, but won't stay long as it will be a cruise trip

I bet you mean the Costa's one? I heard that from my friends

This one?

http://www.costacruise.com/usa/cruis...indonesia.html

Yes, you are so smart ^^

ramkeshplt December 28th, 2013 08:38 AM

Yes. this is right. i like Bali. Bali in one of the most exclusive and beautiful destinations in the world.

ORRELL September 30th, 2014 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ramkeshplt (Post 1044619)
Yes. this is right. i like Bali. Bali in one of the most exclusive and beautiful destinations in the world.

The beautiful destination of Bali is very famous all over the world for its awesome beaches and natural beauty. Its natural beauty and cultural diversity on the island is very interesting. It also has a variety of attractive lakes, caves and temples.