TravelBanter

-   Travel - anything else not covered (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Should I go on cruises if I have seasickness? (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=180770)

[email protected] November 16th, 2013 05:42 AM

Should I go on cruises if I have seasickness?

I afraid the seasickness will ruin my vacation

[email protected] November 16th, 2013 05:49 AM

Should I go on cruises if I have seasickness?

於 2013年11月16日星期*UTC+8下午1時42分13 寫道:

I afraid the seasickness will ruin my vacation

No need to be afraid
It's OK

[email protected] November 16th, 2013 05:58 AM

Should I go on cruises if I have seasickness?

於 2013年11月16日星期*UTC+8下午1時49分31 寫道:

於 2013年11月16日星期*UTC+8下午1時42分13 寫道:

I afraid the seasickness will ruin my vacation

No need to be afraid

It's OK

But if I don't feel well I can't get off the ship in the middle of the sea

[email protected] November 18th, 2013 09:37 AM

Should I go on cruises if I have seasickness?

於 2013年11月16日星期*UTC+8下午1時58分40 寫道:

於 2013年11月16日星期*UTC+8下午1時49分31 寫道:

於 2013年11月16日星期*UTC+8下午1時42分13 寫道:

I afraid the seasickness will ruin my vacation

No need to be afraid

It's OK

But if I don't feel well I can't get off the ship in the middle of the sea

I am easily to have motion sickness but when I went on the Costa Victoria a few months ago, I was totally OK

[email protected] November 18th, 2013 09:41 AM

Should I go on cruises if I have seasickness?

於 2013年11月16日星期*UTC+8下午1時58分40 寫道:

於 2013年11月16日星期*UTC+8下午1時49分31 寫道:

於 2013年11月16日星期*UTC+8下午1時42分13 寫道:

I afraid the seasickness will ruin my vacation

No need to be afraid

It's OK

But if I don't feel well I can't get off the ship in the middle of the sea

Don't worry, it is extremely stable

[email protected] November 18th, 2013 09:45 AM

Should I go on cruises if I have seasickness?

於 2013年11月18日星期一UTC+8下午5時41分17 寫道:

於 2013年11月16日星期*UTC+8下午1時58分40 寫道:

於 2013年11月16日星期*UTC+8下午1時49分31 寫道:

於 2013年11月16日星期*UTC+8下午1時42分13 寫道:

I afraid the seasickness will ruin my vacation

No need to be afraid

It's OK

But if I don't feel well I can't get off the ship in the middle of the sea

Don't worry, it is extremely stable

After read your guys comment, I think I can have a try

[email protected] November 25th, 2013 03:30 PM

Should I go on cruises if I have seasickness?

於 2013年11月18日星期一UTC+8下午5時45分49 寫道:
於 2013年11月18日星期一UTC+8下午5時41分17 寫道:

於 2013年11月16日星期*UTC+8下午1時58分40 寫道:

於 2013年11月16日星期*UTC+8下午1時49分31 寫道:

於 2013年11月16日星期*UTC+8下午1時42分13 寫道:

I afraid the seasickness will ruin my vacation

No need to be afraid

It's OK

But if I don't feel well I can't get off the ship in the middle of the sea

Don't worry, it is extremely stable

After read your guys comment, I think I can have a try

I also have seasickness, but I still want to go LOL

[email protected] November 27th, 2013 04:39 AM

Should I go on cruises if I have seasickness?

於 2013年11月16日星期*UTC+8下午1時42分13 寫道:

I afraid the seasickness will ruin my vacation

no need to worry at all!!