TravelBanter

-   Caribbean (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   rui negril (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=9581)

SMaxx116 April 30th, 2004 06:03 PM

rui negril

anyone been there how is this place??

Lenny April 30th, 2004 06:57 PM

rui negril

"SMaxx116" wrote in message
anyone been there how is this place??

I haven't stayed there, but, in a word, big. Depending on whether the
second one has opened--and it was very close to being finished a
couple of months ago--there are actually two Riu's separated by about
500 yards of beach. Do you mean Riu "Tropical Bay"?

Grant Tomlin May 2nd, 2004 01:47 AM

rui negril

There was a Rui (I think that's the name) being built next door to Couples
at Negril the last time we were at Couples.

Haven't stayed at Rui but someone gave it a good recommendation in this
group about a year ago.

Dave May 3rd, 2004 12:46 PM

rui negril

There are now two RIUs on Bloody Bay. The Tropical Bay has been there
for a few years and the new Club Riu opened on 23 April. I stayed at
the Tropical Bay in April and it was nice. I have posted a review on
tripadvisor. I haven't seen anything on the new hotel but it did not
look like it would be completly ready for its opening.

Dave May 3rd, 2004 12:51 PM