TravelBanter

-   Africa (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Animals in Kenya? (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=148070)

kylesimpson December 31st, 2008 07:19 AM

Animals in Kenya?

Which are the most common animals to see on a Kenya animal safari? are they any different from those found in other african countries?

Mandie January 1st, 2009 06:09 AM

Popular Kenya animals that people see on a Kenya safari include the big five ( Lion, Leopard, Elephant, Buffalo and Rhino) and over 30 other different species. The list is too long to diplay here but I found this link http://www.kenya-information-guide.c...a-animals.html which lists most of them.

Hans-Georg Michna January 1st, 2009 04:54 PM

Animals in Kenya?

On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 07:19:45 +0000, kylesimpson wrote:

Which are the most common animals to see on a Kenya animal safari? are
they any different from those found in other african countries?

No, but better visible and more abundant. The East African
savannah is the primordial place to view big wild African
animals.

Perhaps we like it so much because we evolved there and still
feel right at home, even if we'd never been there before
individually.

Hans-Georg
--
No mail, please.

Madeline February 10th, 2009 09:35 AM

Hi Dude,I am newbie for this forum and i have no much info about Africa and its country like Kenya .I joint this forum only for that reason i hope I will get more about the Africa,by this forum and its valuable discussion and by member of this community.

Hans-Georg Michna February 22nd, 2009 09:03 AM

Animals in Kenya?

Don't even try, liar. You joined this forum only to spam it with
your unrelated link.

Notice to onlookers: In web forums this is known as comment
spam. It works such that a web site operator pays some shady
spammer organization a little money, a small part of which then
goes to some kid in India or China or perhaps Africa that gets
paid for every spam link he successfully lodged. These kids
adorn themselves with nice girls' names (in this case a
misspelled French girls' name), then go about their very poorly
paid business.

You can guess that also from the marginal knowledge of English
and from the fact that these comments don't contribute any
useful information to the discussion thread.

While I am sad about making these kids poorer by defending
against their spam, I think they are ultimately better off
looking for a more decent job than this rubbish.

Hans-Georg
--
No mail, please.

kkkmmm March 7th, 2009 03:16 AM

HELLO!!
Now that is a lot of brass air fittings there is just about every type
of air fitting that you could want. Wholesale prices too. I guess these could be used as small water pipe fitting also. I
used some of the parts to make my babington wvo bu

THANK YOU

diwaka[_2_] April 20th, 2009 02:18 PM

Animals in Kenya?

The maasai mara in Kenya is where you will watch the largest
concentration of wildlife. Over one million wildebeest and over 200,000
thousand zebra migrate form the Serengeti Plains of Tanzania crossing
the mara river into Maasai Mara.

If you travel to Kenya, then you will spot the big five animals very
easily. It is recommended that you tour with a travel company while on
Kenya Safaris.

--
diwaka
Message origin: www.TRAVEL.com

edwins August 12th, 2009 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kylesimpson (Post 947304)
Which are the most common animals to see on a Kenya animal safari? are they any different from those found in other african countries?

The most famous Kenya Animals are knows as 'The Big 5' and the animals behind the 'The Big 5' are Lions, Leopards, Elephants, Buffalos and Rhinos.

jenystewart November 10th, 2010 11:35 AM

Animals in Kenya?

No animals will be same but in Kenya you ll have the opportunity to see
them closely and explore more detailed things about them.

--
jenystewart
Message origin: TRAVEL.com

Hans-Georg Michna November 14th, 2010 04:35 PM

Animals in Kenya?

On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 05:35:40 -0600, jenystewart wrote:

No animals will be same but in Kenya you ll have the opportunity to see
them closely and explore more detailed things about them.

Spammers are idiots. Here it is nicely obvious when they try to
offload their spam as replies to a message thread originating in
2008.

Hans-Georg