TravelBanter

-   All-inclusive Resorts (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   ? Upscale all-inclusive in the Cancun area (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=27228)

Myron Hanch September 22nd, 2003 01:42 PM

? Upscale all-inclusive in the Cancun area

Hi:
I am looking for resorts that are considered tops in food, service and
entertainment in the Cancun area... If there are other locations that had
cruise ship levels(5star) in food, service, and entertainment please let me
know.
Thank you for your time and feedback.
Regards,
Myron.

Myron Hanch September 23rd, 2003 05:25 PM

? Upscale all-inclusive in the Cancun area

Or I would like to know from those who have visited Sandals resorts can tell
me which All-Inclusives in Mexico are as good as Sandals.

"Myron Hanch" wrote in message
Hi:
I am looking for resorts that are considered tops in food, service and
entertainment in the Cancun area... If there are other locations that had
cruise ship levels(5star) in food, service, and entertainment please let

me
know.
Thank you for your time and feedback.
Regards,
Myron.

Steven Goodman September 23rd, 2003 10:41 PM

? Upscale all-inclusive in the Cancun area

One major difference between Sandals, and all of the all-inclusives in
Mexico; none of the all-inclusives in Mexico are "couples only" like
Sandals. This means the few adult-only all-inclusives are going to have
single people (Club Med, Blue Bay Village) and the rest are going to
have families.

However, the more upscale resorts, like Occidental Royal Hideaway
Playacar are unlikely to have children and will be a lot quieter than
Club Med.