TravelBanter

-   Air travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   DHL in Bagdhad (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=1892)

DALing December 8th, 2003 02:49 PM

DHL in Bagdhad

If anyone is interested in pix of the aircraft after the hit...

http://public.fotki.com/JTK/

Col December 8th, 2003 04:57 PM

DHL in Bagdhad

....or check out the current issue of NEWSWEEK.

Col.

--
Remove the 'old' to reply to me.

Watashi no tsuma wa nihon-jin desu!
Watashi no tsuma wa kawaii desu!

Andy P. Jung December 9th, 2003 12:39 AM

DHL in Bagdhad

"DALing" daling43[delete]-at-hotmail.com wrote in message
If anyone is interested in pix of the aircraft after the hit...

http://public.fotki.com/JTK/

If these are indeed your photographs, then you should submit them to
www.airliners.net

--
Andy P. Jung
Metairie, Louisiana U.S.A.

To reply via e-mail, please visit my web site.

DALing December 9th, 2003 02:17 PM

DHL in Bagdhad

never claimed them - just provided the link to them