TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Poison Cocaine (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=71093)

Chrissy Cruiser July 26th, 2005 03:47 PM

Poison Cocaine

For Don Wiss. There is cocaine in the Caribbean.
--
"A lot of things wrong with society today are directly attributable to the
fact that the people who make the laws are sexually maladjusted." -Frank

Radius Maximus July 26th, 2005 08:37 PM

Chrissy Cruiser wrote:

For Don Wiss. There is cocaine in the Caribbean.

Yup, FOX News. Now there's the place to go. I bet if you look long enough
they will be blaming this on Clinton also.

RM

mgb July 26th, 2005 08:56 PM

Chrissy Cruiser wrote:

For Don Wiss. There is cocaine in the Caribbean.

And this relates to cruising how?

RichC July 26th, 2005 09:12 PM

"mgb" wrote in message
Chrissy Cruiser wrote:

For Don Wiss. There is cocaine in the Caribbean.

And this relates to cruising how?

She just likes to spread shocking or depressing news to anyone that will
read it.

Chrissy Cruiser July 26th, 2005 10:59 PM

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 15:37:24 -0400, Radius Maximus wrote:

Chrissy Cruiser wrote:

For Don Wiss. There is cocaine in the Caribbean.

Yup, FOX News. Now there's the place to go.

Stop and think, why cocaine, why not hot dogs? Think about it.
--
"A lot of things wrong with society today are directly attributable to the
fact that the people who make the laws are sexually maladjusted." -Frank
Zappa

Animal John July 26th, 2005 11:13 PM

Chrissy Cruiser wrote:

For Don Wiss. There is cocaine in the Caribbean.

Yup, FOX News. Now there's the place to go.

Stop and think, why cocaine, why not hot dogs? Think about it.

I don't think a hot dog would fit up your nose :)

RM

Chrissy Cruiser July 26th, 2005 11:39 PM

Chrissy Cruiser wrote:

For Don Wiss. There is cocaine in the Caribbean.

Yup, FOX News. Now there's the place to go.

Stop and think, why cocaine, why not hot dogs? Think about it.

I don't think a hot dog would fit up your nose :)

RM

What if I'm Jewish.
--
"A lot of things wrong with society today are directly attributable to the
fact that the people who make the laws are sexually maladjusted." -Frank
Zappa

amylouky July 26th, 2005 11:41 PM

"Chrissy Cruiser" wrote in message

For Don Wiss. There is cocaine in the Caribbean.
--
"A lot of things wrong with society today are directly attributable to the
fact that the people who make the laws are sexually maladjusted." -Frank
Zappa

Uhh. The plan was to terrorize us by getting rid of all of our cokeheads?
Yeah. Great plan.

Chrissy Cruiser July 26th, 2005 11:52 PM

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 22:41:30 GMT, amylouky wrote:

"Chrissy Cruiser" wrote in message

For Don Wiss. There is cocaine in the Caribbean.
--
"A lot of things wrong with society today are directly attributable to the
fact that the people who make the laws are sexually maladjusted." -Frank
Zappa

Uhh. The plan was to terrorize us by getting rid of all of our cokeheads?
Yeah. Great plan.

Nope, you missed it.
--
"A lot of things wrong with society today are directly attributable to the
fact that the people who make the laws are sexually maladjusted." -Frank
Zappa

Don Wiss July 27th, 2005 12:03 AM

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005, Chrissy Cruiser wrote:

For Don Wiss. There is cocaine in the Caribbean.

Why would I care if there is cocaine in the Caribbean or not? Besides, all
I got was a screen covered with FOXNews.com logos.

Don www.donwiss.com (e-mail link at home page bottom).