TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Is Obama gay? You mean like most dummyrats are... (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=173242)

Howard Diedrich August 3rd, 2011 03:08 AM

Is Obama gay? You mean like most dummyrats are...

On 06 Jul 2011, "(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯)
http://www.LayoffRemedy.com" posted some
:

On Wed, 6 Jul 2011 10:48:23 -0500,
"Joan in GB-W" wrote:
(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) http://www.LayoffRemedy.com wrote:
Too_Many_Tools wrote:
(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) http://www.LayoffRemedy.com wrote:
Nathan Bedford Forrest wrote:
Frito Pendejo wrote:

Obama is in love with himself. He is not homosexual, since he
comes across as the most sexless human being I have ever seen, a
Stepford robot in a $1500 suit.

Does anyone know for SURE that he/it is a male?

Michelle does!

I still don't believe those kid's are his !

President Obama must be doing a much better job than I'd realized.

The mindless BIGOTS are foaming at the mouth over him.

That's always a very GOOD sign!!

You got that right.

The lower the conservatives stoop to smear Obama, the more
likely
we will be reelected.

And then their heads willl EXPLODE!

Laugh..laugh..laugh..

TMT

Wouldn't it be fun to watch if the bigots' heads REALLY were
to explode? ROTFL!!!

The great thing about the Internet is that it gives everyone a
voice.

The bad thing about the Internet is that it gives everyone a
voice.

The internet . . . the great bastion for the cowardly and
anonymous.

And almost all of the BIGOTS are anonymous cowards who lack
the courage of their convictions to post under their real names.

EVERY time that an *egalitarian* posts under his/her REAL name
in here, it puts more OMELET on the faces of ALL of those craven
COWARDS.

There is no bigger bigot than a homosexual egalitarian.