TravelBanter

-   Travel - anything else not covered (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Dänkblog: July 4, 2010 (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=167463)

Dänk 666 July 7th, 2010 04:48 AM

Dänkblog: July 4, 2010

Check out my photos from my late-afternoon roadtrip on the 4th of
July:

http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/a...trip/20100704/

Not too exciting, but then nothing in Utah is very exciting. Classic
Americana, though. I particularly liked the Gunlock cemetery;
apparently the local tradition is to decorate graves with trinkets,
probably the deceased's favorite interests. So you will see graves
decorated with beer cans, some with toys, ceramic figurines, deer
antlers, coins, coffee mugs, and of course, lots of flags.

Some more photo albums from my European vacation last year:

http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/a...rotrip/vienna/
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/a...ip/bratislava/
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/a...trip/budapest/
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/a...trip/belgrade/