TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   What grade (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=93503)

David[_1_] July 16th, 2006 04:57 PM

What grade

Hi There

I usually book Queens Grill on the QE2 but I would like to try another ship
that does not involve me having to fly and as I like in the UK my options
seem to be limited.
I tried the Queen Mary2 last year and was disappointed.

Could anyone point me in the right direction.

P&O would seem to me the natural choice but which ship? what is the best
Cabin grades? what are the advantages/dis-advantages cruising with P&O as
opposed to Cunard.

Thank you to all who respond.

Tom K July 16th, 2006 08:02 PM

What grade

I think the Celebrity ship Constellation sails from Dover to the Baltic's.
You might look at that as an option. The food may not be Queen's Grill
level, but the price won't be either. And if you want top shelf, you can
book a suite, and book the specialty restaurant for a few evenings.

--Tom