TravelBanter

-   Asia (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Tailored suit in Kuala Lumpur? (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=74449)

[email protected] September 20th, 2005 02:43 PM

Tailored suit in Kuala Lumpur?

Hi,
I'm going to be in Kuala Lumpur in November for a week and was
thinking of taking the opportunity to get a suit tailor-made - can
anyone advise whether this is a good or bad idea? And any
recommendations (or warnings! about specific tailors would be
gratefully received!

thanks,
BOF

Alfred Molon September 20th, 2005 06:26 PM

In article .com,
says...
Hi,
I'm going to be in Kuala Lumpur in November for a week and was
thinking of taking the opportunity to get a suit tailor-made - can
anyone advise whether this is a good or bad idea? And any
recommendations (or warnings! about specific tailors would be
gratefully received!

Lord's in Jalan Alor, but they are not cheap.
--

Alfred Molon
http://www.molon.de - 6000 photos from Asia, Africa and Europe

alcordia January 24th, 2013 08:43 AM

Tailored suit in Kuala Lumpur?

In my opinion there is a tailor, name jjstailors who design every kind of style. I think they will help you to carry each style.

alcordia January 24th, 2013 08:47 AM

Tailored suit in Kuala Lumpur?

Hello, Yea friends jjstailors are also well known tailors. I placed ordered there some times, they are pioneer in designing the clothes and also their dresses are of good quality.