TravelBanter

-   Air travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   new NAIA terminal (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=3391)

Magnus Hald March 29th, 2004 11:10 AM

new NAIA terminal

I wonder if the new international terminal at NAIA has
opened by now.
Tried a search, but only found the MIAA pages.

Magnus

Chris Blunt March 29th, 2004 03:57 PM

new NAIA terminal

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 12:10:11 +0200, Magnus Hald
wrote:

I wonder if the new international terminal at NAIA has
opened by now.
Tried a search, but only found the MIAA pages.

There's still no sign of it opening yet. Its still bogged down in
legal wrangling over the contract. I doubt if anything more will
happen until at least after the May 10 elections.

Chris [in Manila]

Craig April 3rd, 2004 04:47 AM

new NAIA terminal

I recently returned from a trip to the Philippines...same old terminal as
always. (Although they are taking infrared pictures of you as you enter the
customs area...part of an effort to block those who may have SARS from
entering the country. That is new from my last trip there 5 years
previous.)
Craig

--
"They that can give up essential liberty to
obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither

Concerned with the direction our government
is going? VOTE LIBERTARIAN