TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Costa Concordia (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=146430)

waterfairy November 17th, 2008 10:03 AM

Costa Concordia

Hi there!
Does anyone know the maiing address for the Costa Concordia cruiseship?

--
waterfairy
Message Origin: TRAVEL.com

Rik Brown[_94_] November 17th, 2008 03:43 PM

Costa Concordia

waterfairy;1827428 Wrote:
Hi there!
Does anyone know the maiing address for the Costa Concordia cruiseship?

I wish I could help you with this, but normally the contact information
for while you are on cruise is sent with your documentation. I tried to
Google it with no success (you may have, too). The only other option,
unless another user can help you, is to visit their website. There is a
Contact Us link at the bottom of each page.

Since I can see that you are located in Spain, Costa does have a
Spain-specific website you might try. Just Google it. They even have
live chat.

Regards. -- Rik

--
Rik Brown