TravelBanter

-   Asia (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Manila Hotels? (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=121964)

Simon P September 29th, 2007 10:02 PM

Manila Hotels?

Hi

Has anyone please got any advice on where to stay in Manila.
I've looked at various websites so am now confused as to areas best to stay
for tourists.

Budget is £20 to £30 per night although nothing too business orientated.

Many thanks

Simon

Spip September 30th, 2007 11:08 AM

Manila Hotels?

"Simon P" ha scritto nel messaggio
Hi

Has anyone please got any advice on where to stay in Manila.
I've looked at various websites so am now confused as to areas best to
stay for tourists.

Budget is £20 to £30 per night although nothing too business orientated.

Many thanks

Simon

Something not expensive, but good quality, can be the Garden Plaza Hotel and
Suites. I've pay less than 40 Usd per night. It's sure in your budget and is
in the city center.
http://www.booking.com/hotel/ph/gard...945519e016d588

Enjoy Manila!
Cheers,