TravelBanter

-   Europe (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Sweden Blog (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=68783)

Sweden.TV June 16th, 2005 05:13 PM

Sweden Blog

If you like to travel to Sweden you can now read what Miranda has to say
about the Icehotel and more on the www.sweden.tv/blog Blog.

Martin

tim \(moved to sweden\) June 16th, 2005 08:09 PM

"Sweden.TV" wrote in message
If you like to travel to Sweden you can now read what Miranda has to say
about the Icehotel and more on the www.sweden.tv/blog Blog.

Some nice info,

But.....
Does anyone make blogging software that adds the articles at the
bottom?
Or am I alone in finding it necessary to read from the botton up a
right PITA?

tim

Sweden.TV June 16th, 2005 08:25 PM

Hi Tim,

You can download the RSS feed (http://www.sweden.tv/blog/rss.xml) in
www.bloglines.com and reverse the items ;-)

Martin

"tim (moved to sweden)" schreef in bericht