TravelBanter

-   Australia & New Zealand (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Study, Work, Travel & Live in Australia (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=90440)

[email protected] May 28th, 2006 04:21 PM

Study, Work, Travel & Live in Australia

AIEC, Australian managed and operated based in Budapest, free
counselling service which can assist with study pathways that allow you
to work or migrate to Australia. If you plan to migrate we can assist
with inexpensive Australian study in your home country online/book
based or place you in MODL study pathway, all cities and regions.

If you are on WHV which is expiring or you are over 30 and wish to
study, work and live in same place for 6 months or more, we can assist
with inexpensive career training programs with flexible timetables
which also allow work rights, and time to search further options.

Note we are not a migration agency, if you need advice speak to a
registered migration agent.

www.aiec.biz

AlmostBob May 28th, 2006 08:19 PM

Study, Work, Travel & Live in Australia

Bull ****

_
wrote in message
oups.com...
AIEC, Australian managed and operated based in Budapest, free

[email protected] May 30th, 2006 01:44 PM

Study, Work, Travel & Live in Australia

Pardon?

AlmostBob May 30th, 2006 04:25 PM

Study, Work, Travel & Live in Australia