TravelBanter

-   Australia & New Zealand (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Los Angeles - Australian Travel Expo (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=56837)

[email protected] January 19th, 2005 04:39 AM

Los Angeles - Australian Travel Expo

Jan 20 & Jan 21 2005

http://www.australiatravelexpo.com/

Poss January 19th, 2005 11:47 AM

Let us sit upon the ground and tell sad stories of
:

Jan 20 & Jan 21 2005

http://www.australiatravelexpo.com/

"PERSONAL INVITE FROM STEVE IRWIN
Hear Steve talk Australian "

Am I the only person deeply embarrassed by this?

Alan January 19th, 2005 02:10 PM

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 19:47:23 +0800, Poss wrote:

|Let us sit upon the ground and tell sad stories of
:

|Jan 20 & Jan 21 2005
|
|http://www.australiatravelexpo.com/

|"PERSONAL INVITE FROM STEVE IRWIN
|Hear Steve talk Australian "
|
|Am I the only person deeply embarrassed by this?

Crikey!!

No:-)

But he sure does get those transPacificans over here and I don't see him
as any more embarrassing than Hoges throwing another shrimp on the
barby. Let's just be grateful that they never thought to use Les
Patterson - although there's a danger Dame Edna may be at one of these
shindigs.

Cheers, Alan
--

coolman January 20th, 2005 10:40 PM

Sounds fun! Get a picture with him when you are there!

--
coolman
coolman's Profile: http://www.journeythere.com/forums/member.php?u=2