TravelBanter

-   All-inclusive Resorts (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   ? Sandals St. Lucian Grande vs. Sandals Antigua (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=27229)

Michael September 22nd, 2003 08:05 PM

? Sandals St. Lucian Grande vs. Sandals Antigua

My wife and I are looking to travel to either Sandals St. Lucian
Grande or Sandals Antigua in June 2004. We would like some feedback
or recommendations on which may be our best option. We stayed at
Sandals Halcyon in St. Lucia a few years ago and loved it... but the
new Grande looks even better. Does Antigua or St. Lucia have better
weather in the middle of June? Any help would be appreciated.

Cancun Bill October 4th, 2003 08:33 PM

? Sandals St. Lucian Grande vs. Sandals Antigua

Have you cinsidered the new Sandals in Varadero, Cuba? It's great!
"Michael" wrote in message
om...
My wife and I are looking to travel to either Sandals St. Lucian
Grande or Sandals Antigua in June 2004. We would like some feedback
or recommendations on which may be our best option. We stayed at
Sandals Halcyon in St. Lucia a few years ago and loved it... but the
new Grande looks even better. Does Antigua or St. Lucia have better
weather in the middle of June? Any help would be appreciated.

=============== Comment from Moderator ===============
Obviously -- that location is out of bounds for American citizens.
Hal