TravelBanter

-   Africa (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Travels through Namibia and Botswana (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=180122)

Steve Hayes[_2_] June 1st, 2013 09:30 AM

Travels through Namibia and Botswana

We've just returned from a holiday in Namibia and Botswana, and you can
follow our journey and read some of our impressions and see some of our
photos by following this link to our all our blog posts:

http://tinyurl.com/prok3hc
or
http://ondermynende.wordpress.com/a-...wana-may-2013/

We enjoyed meeting old friends and making some new ones. We visited some
new places, and saw some places that we had last visited more than 40
years ago, and noted some of the changes in that time.

We did some family history research in the Namibian archives and church
records, and followed in the footsteps of one of my wife's ancestors, Fred
Green, who was an explorer, hunter and trader in Ngamiland and Damaraland.

--
Steve Hayes from Tshwane, South Africa
Blog: http://khanya.wordpress.com

Masigiye'Bo June 1st, 2013 04:16 PM

orhttp://ondermynende.wordpress.com/a-memorable-journey-through-namibia....

We enjoyed meeting old friends and making some new ones. We visited some
new places, and saw some places that we had last visited more than 40
years ago, and noted some of the changes in that time.

We did some family history research in the Namibian archives and church
records, and followed in the footsteps of one of my wife's ancestors, Fred
Green, who was an explorer, hunter and trader in *Ngamiland and Damaraland.

One of your wives ancestors? How many wives the Law allowed you
to have? I thought Jacob Zuma was the only polygamist president
in the MOTHER LAND
Devillepin, L'Afrique n'est pas un vil pain et elle n'a pas de maitre
non plus
quelque soit ce que te feront croire Mossi Dramane Ouattara
et ses complices Ban-Ki-Moon et Fatou Bensouda