TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Anyone interested in a solar system cruise ? (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=23297)

Alberto Panno-Peano January 22nd, 2004 10:00 AM

Anyone interested in a solar system cruise ?

We will travel to the moon , to Venus , to Mercury , to Mars ,
Jupiter, Saturn,Uranus,Neptune and Pluto and you can see all the
lovely nice asteroids and the little green men on Mars and the big and
evil insectoids on Jupiterīs moons and the even more evil fleet of
man-eating monsters from Alpha Centauri between Pluto and Neptune.

Anyone interested ?

Cruising Chrissy January 22nd, 2004 08:16 PM

Anyone interested in a solar system cruise ?

On 22 Jan 2004 01:00:35 -0800, (Alberto
Panno-Peano) wrote:

We will travel to the moon , to Venus , to Mercury , to Mars ,
Jupiter, Saturn,Uranus,Neptune and Pluto and you can see all the
lovely nice asteroids and the little green men on Mars and the big and
evil insectoids on Jupiterīs moons and the even more evil fleet of
man-eating monsters from Alpha Centauri between Pluto and Neptune.

Anyone interested ?

Sounds to me like you are already on your way.

The Not So Fine Art Of Google - Go To Top Of Thread
http://makeashorterlink.com/?E29A321E6

Tom January 23rd, 2004 12:28 AM

Anyone interested in a solar system cruise ?

I think I went on this cruise the last time I was in Amsterdam!