TravelBanter

-   Europe (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Americans putting their feet up everywhere (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=61955)

Padraig Breathnach March 15th, 2005 07:19 PM

Americans putting their feet up everywhere

Jack Campin - bogus address wrote:

(The absolute dirtiest footwear in the known universe is the classic
Australian "thong" or NZ "jandal" - the space between your big toe
and its neighbour ends up as black as printers ink and the sole
smells like a condom somebody's dick died in).

I can accept that you know how black printer's ink is but I'm not so
sure about the second simile: do you know what you're talking about?

--
PB
The return address has been MUNGED