TravelBanter

-   Europe (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   When in the US... (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=180321)

[email protected] July 28th, 2013 04:21 PM

When in the US...

Martin wrote:

On Fri, 14 Jun 2013 13:45:58 +0000 (UTC), Erilar

wrote:

Martin wrote:

On Thu, 13 Jun 2013 19:15:26 +0000 (UTC), Erilar

wrote:

Martin wrote:

On Wed, 12 Jun 2013 16:01:30 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Visit Maine - eat huge lobsters, go to Acadia National Park

and when in EUROPE?

Never been to Maine. We have great parks here in the Midwest, too. In

Europe, there so many national specialties, I wouldn't know where to start.

For me, really good bread is the starting point 8-). Germany!

Surely you mean France. :-)

They only make one really boring bread, in my experience.

Your extremely limited experience. What did you do in France just

change flights at CdeG?

Don"t forget that CDG is rated as one of the harder aerodromes for passengers to "navigate"...

--
Best
Greg

bill July 28th, 2013 04:52 PM

When in the US...

On Sun, 28 Jul 2013 08:21:01 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Martin wrote:

Your extremely limited experience. What did you do in France just

change flights at CdeG?

Don"t forget that CDG is rated as one of the harder aerodromes for passengers to "navigate"...

And laughably expensive, even compared to well known expensive
airports like Heathrow...

Dave Smith July 28th, 2013 05:59 PM

When in the US...

On 28/07/2013 11:21 AM, wrote:

Don"t forget that CDG is rated as one of the harder aerodromes for
passengers to "navigate"...

It is?? It is a big one and there are multiple terminals. I have been
through it several times and never had a bit of trouble.

Erilar July 28th, 2013 06:27 PM

When in the US...

Dave Smith wrote:
On 28/07/2013 11:21 AM, wrote:

Don"t forget that CDG is rated as one of the harder aerodromes for
passengers to "navigate"...

It is?? It is a big one and there are multiple terminals. I have been
through it several times and never had a bit of trouble.

Well, I had to go through it a few times before I swore off for life and
had varying amounts of trouble every time.

--
Erilar, biblioholic medievalist with iPad