TravelBanter

-   Europe (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Proof of global warming (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=78217)

Stimp November 28th, 2005 02:46 PM

Proof of global warming

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 Martin wrote:
http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=hwg1v9

least. funny. thing. ever.
--

fiddlewidawiddum

The Reid November 28th, 2005 04:00 PM

Proof of global warming

Following up to Stimp

least. funny. thing. ever.

what was I supposed to be seeing? I just saw some people in a
photo with red eye.
--
Mike Reid
Walk-eat-photos UK "http://www.fellwalk.co.uk" -- you can email us@ this site

Stimp November 28th, 2005 04:32 PM

Proof of global warming

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 The Reid wrote:
Following up to Stimp

least. funny. thing. ever.

what was I supposed to be seeing? I just saw some people in a
photo with red eye.

it was a 'cartoon' showing how swimgear has gotten smaller over the
decades... erm.. and that's it. More factual than funny really.
--

fiddlewidawiddum

The Reid November 28th, 2005 04:48 PM

Proof of global warming

Following up to Stimp

what was I supposed to be seeing? I just saw some people in a
photo with red eye.

it was a 'cartoon' showing how swimgear has gotten smaller over the
decades... erm.. and that's it. More factual than funny really.

it took me to the wrong page then.
--
Mike Reid
Walk-eat-photos UK "http://www.fellwalk.co.uk" -- you can email us@ this site
Walk-eat-photos Spain "http://www.fell-walker.co.uk" -- dontuse@ all, it's a spamtrap

Tom Peel November 28th, 2005 05:13 PM

Proof of global warming

The Reid wrote:
Following up to Stimp

what was I supposed to be seeing? I just saw some people in a
photo with red eye.

it was a 'cartoon' showing how swimgear has gotten smaller over the
decades... erm.. and that's it. More factual than funny really.

it took me to the wrong page then.

me too.

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) November 29th, 2005 02:48 AM

Proof of global warming

The Reid wrote:
Following up to Stimp

what was I supposed to be seeing? I just saw some people in a
photo with red eye.

it was a 'cartoon' showing how swimgear has gotten smaller over the
decades... erm.. and that's it. More factual than funny really.

it took me to the wrong page then.

Me too - all I got were a lot of colored stars, and when I
clicked on "next" there was a picture of an airliner about
to take off.

The Reid November 29th, 2005 09:28 AM

Proof of global warming

Following up to EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

it took me to the wrong page then.

Me too - all I got were a lot of colored stars, and when I
clicked on "next" there was a picture of an airliner about
to take off.

I think it was a photo album type site, presumably users are
adding and deleting content so links don't stay static? I got a
picture of three women in saris. I clicked again and got a manga
cartoon.