TravelBanter

-   Travel - anything else not covered (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Happy Easter (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=151811)

Dymphna[_11_] April 9th, 2009 04:38 PM

Happy Easter

Hope everyone has a Blessed Easter.

What are your plans?

I plan to have my son and his family over for dinner. I am so looking
forward to the grandchildren looking for eggs.

--
Dymphna
Message origin: www.TRAVEL.com

Rik Brown[_110_] April 11th, 2009 09:17 PM

Happy Easter

Dymphna;2933752 Wrote:
Hope everyone has a Blessed Easter.

What are your plans?

I plan to have my son and his family over for dinner. I am so looking
forward to the grandchildren looking for eggs.

My brother's wife always hosts Easter Lunch for about 20+ years. We
normally have about 20 or so family members there. Its one of our
favorite family get-togethers.

We did an Easter Egg hunt for many years but most of the kids are now
in their 20s.

Happy Easter -- Rik

--
Rik Brown

Share your experiences in the forums, blogs, videos, and online
community at 'TRAVEL.com' (http://forums.TRAVEL.com).
Message origin: www.TRAVEL.com

Bashley04 May 15th, 2009 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik Brown[_110_] (Post 962012)
Dymphna;2933752 Wrote:
Hope everyone has a Blessed Easter.

What are your plans?

I plan to have my son and his family over for dinner. I am so looking
forward to the grandchildren looking for eggs.

My brother's wife always hosts Easter Lunch for about 20+ years. We
normally have about 20 or so family members there. Its one of our
favorite family get-togethers.

We did an Easter Egg hunt for many years but most of the kids are now
in their 20s.

Happy Easter -- Rik

--
Rik Brown

Share your experiences in the forums, blogs, videos, and online
community at 'TRAVEL.com' (http://forums.TRAVEL.com).
Message origin: www.TRAVEL.com

Belated happy Easter!