TravelBanter

-   Australia & New Zealand (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Kerala vocation tour packages & Ayurvedic Rejuvenation TherapyPackages (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=164289)

sreejith kundayil April 3rd, 2010 02:01 PM

Kerala vocation tour packages & Ayurvedic Rejuvenation TherapyPackages

Hello friends,
*I am sreejith proprietor of kundai holidays & Consultancy heartily
inviting you to Kerala " God's own country" in India.* Kundayil
holidays and consultancy is situated in Thrissur district "the
Cultural Capital of kerala" at Triprayar town.**We are in service of
Kerala tourism and Ayurvedic rejuvenation therapies. More details
please visit*www.kundaicompany.com
*
Waiting for your earlier reply,
*