TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Shower Doors Which Cruise Line (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=26375)

~ AZ ~ May 11th, 2004 04:55 PM

Shower Doors Which Cruise Line

Lee May 11th, 2004 06:22 PM

Shower Doors Which Cruise Line

Radisson has separate showers with doors. Silversea "Whisper" & "Shadow" do, also.
"~ AZ ~" wrote in message ...
A friend mention she was on a cruise several years ago that had glass
shower doors. instead of the usual shower curtains. She said it was so
nice. but can't remember the cruise line or ship.

Any one out there know which criuse line this could be ??

Thanks Arlene

Zegarskis May 11th, 2004 10:35 PM

Shower Doors Which Cruise Line

From: , asked:

A friend mention she was on a cruise several years ago that had glass
shower doors. instead of the usual shower curtains. She said it was so
nice. but can't remember the cruise line or ship.

Any one out there know which criuse line this could be ??

Hi Arlene,

They are not glass, and they do not date back several years, but on RCCL's
Radiance Class ships, starting with the Serenade OTS, there are sliding
semi-circular doors that replace the "getting to know you" curtains. These are
a nice improvement.

Ray

Wishing light winds and smooth seas to all

Now Voyager May 11th, 2004 11:27 PM

Shower Doors Which Cruise Line

Our C5 category on the QE2 had glass doors

On Tue, 11 May 2004 11:55:36 -0400, (~ AZ ~)
wrote:

A friend mention she was on a cruise several years ago that had glass
shower doors. instead of the usual shower curtains. She said it was so
nice. but can't remember the cruise line or ship.

Any one out there know which criuse line this could be ??

Thanks Arlene

Cruising Chrissy May 11th, 2004 11:56 PM

wrote:

A friend mention she was on a cruise several years ago that had glass
shower doors. instead of the usual shower curtains. She said it was so
nice. but can't remember the cruise line or ship.

Any one out there know which criuse line this could be ??

Who could possibly care?

Peri May 12th, 2004 02:21 AM

Zegarskis wrote:

A friend mention she was on a cruise several years ago that had glass
shower doors.

Hi Arlene,

They are not glass, and they do not date back several years, but on RCCL's
Radiance Class ships, starting with the Serenade OTS, there are sliding
semi-circular doors that replace the "getting to know you" curtains. These are
a nice improvement.

These are on Voyager class ships, as well.

~ Peri

BlueM0ZARK May 12th, 2004 02:28 AM

Shower Doors Which Cruise Line

You won't take any cruise ship that doesn't have shower doors? Now, I've
heard it all...

Howie May 12th, 2004 02:35 AM

BlueM0ZARK wrote:

You won't take any cruise ship that doesn't have shower doors? Now, I've
heard it all...

ROLF. Nah; Stick around this group for a while, and you'll realize you
ain't heard the half of it. :)

Howie - has heard a whole lot on this prissy group, but certainly not all.

Howie May 12th, 2004 02:39 AM

Howie wrote:

BlueM0ZARK wrote:

You won't take any cruise ship that doesn't have shower doors? Now,
I've
heard it all...

ROLF. Nah; Stick around this group for a while, and you'll realize you
ain't heard the half of it. :)

Howie - has heard a whole lot on this prissy group, but certainly not all.

Freudian typo. But now that I mention it, anyone into rolfing?

Howie

BTC/TAK on ACK May 12th, 2004 03:12 AM

Shower Doors Which Cruise Line

...But now that I mention it, anyone into rolfing?

Not any more. I've decided to try less painful techniques, like hurling
myself down steep flights of stone stairs.

Mila