TravelBanter

-   Africa (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Melkbosstrand, Cape Town, South Africa (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=114)

andreww October 9th, 2003 07:56 PM

Melkbosstrand, Cape Town, South Africa

i have lived here for 10 years i live 100 mtr from the beach in the back
of a caravan park in a old house i have renovated...perfect
peace.........

QUOTE]Originally posted by Annelize & Tommy

Hi everybody!

Someone told me I had to go to Melkbosstrand if I ever made it all the
way to Cape

Town. Anybody know what there is to see there? The guy was drunk when he
told me so I

assume he's bragging about his own home town or something...

All info appreciated!

Tommy

Koos Greeff October 10th, 2003 06:04 AM

Melkbosstrand, Cape Town, South Africa

Hi Annelize and Tommy - Melkbosstrand is my prefered place to stay when we
are in the Cape Peninsula Area. There are lots of wonderfull guesthouses, a
lovely camping site with sufficient space and wide open beaches where you
can walk for hours. On top of it you have a few excellent restaurants, a
small but up-market shopping-mall and a few fast-food outlets. Perfect. See
ya.
Koos