TravelBanter

-   USA & Canada (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   gwen (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=17252)

Gwen September 24th, 2003 05:20 PM

gwen

I am writing to introduce my new travel site. I am a travel writer and
I am compiling photos and articles on destinations all over the world.
There's a question and answer section for travelers, a free
e-newsletter sign up and so much more. There will be experts answering
all your travel questions so please visit and ask away! I am an
semi-professional (learning) photographer but would love it if I could
get some feedback.

Visit us and bookmark my site (it's a work-in-progress) at
www.inetvacation.com

I hope to set up a cool message board for those who are interested.
You can email me your thoughts from the site.

Thanks!
www.inetvacation.com