TravelBanter

-   Australia & New Zealand (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Publish your travel storry and win 20 $US (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=7289)

Merlin September 29th, 2003 07:22 PM

Publish your travel storry and win 20 $US

Hello fellow travellers,

if you love to travel, you might find this interesting.

We have an contest going each month where you can win
a 20 $US Amazon gift certificate. Our online travel community
consists of travelers like you and me. We provide a free
plattform which gives everybody the chance to upload pictures,
create slide shows and publish travel reports without any
technical knowledge. And best off all its free!

Programm details and recent winners can be found he
http://www.globosapiens.net/main/030000.html

Good luck!

---
http://www.globosapiens.net