TravelBanter

-   Europe (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Hotels in Naples and Sorrento (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=105943)

Ken Blake February 14th, 2007 11:28 PM

Hotels in Naples and Sorrento

I'm looking for hotel recommendations in both Naples and Sorrento. I'd like
to hear from someone has stayed in the hotel recommended, rather than just
be told about some web site that lists choices.

These are the requirements:

- Central location, convention to most tourist sites.

- Clean and comfortable, luxury not required.

- Price ideally not much above EUR100 for a double room with private bath.
If necessary, we can go higher, but we'd like not to go very much higher.

- Elevator nice, but not necessary.

--
Ken Blake
Please reply to the newsgroup

Carole Allen[_1_] February 15th, 2007 05:50 AM

Hotels in Naples and Sorrento

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 16:28:11 -0700, "Ken Blake"
wrote:

I'm looking for hotel recommendations in both Naples and Sorrento. I'd like
to hear from someone has stayed in the hotel recommended, rather than just
be told about some web site that lists choices.

These are the requirements:

- Central location, convention to most tourist sites.

- Clean and comfortable, luxury not required.

- Price ideally not much above EUR100 for a double room with private bath.
If necessary, we can go higher, but we'd like not to go very much higher.

- Elevator nice, but not necessary.

--
Ken Blake
Please reply to the newsgroup

Some years ago I stayed at the Desiree in Sorrento - a 5 min pleasant
uphill walk from the town, nice views out to the bay - sorry, don't
remember the cost..

Steve Cain February 15th, 2007 03:16 PM

Hotels in Naples and Sorrento

I'm looking for hotel recommendations in both Naples and Sorrento. I'd
like
to hear from someone has stayed in the hotel recommended, rather than just
be told about some web site that lists choices.

These are the requirements:

- Central location, convention to most tourist sites.

- Clean and comfortable, luxury not required.

Try this bed and breakfast hotel:
http://www.parteno.it/public/parteno/pag1.asp
Perhaps some email negotiations on the price. Great location. Regards, s

Ken Blake February 15th, 2007 08:33 PM

wrote:

I'm looking for hotel recommendations in both Naples and Sorrento.
I'd like to hear from someone has stayed in the hotel recommended,
rather than just be told about some web site that lists choices.

These are the requirements:

- Central location, convention to most tourist sites.

- Clean and comfortable, luxury not required.

- Price ideally not much above EUR100 for a double room with private
bath. If necessary, we can go higher, but we'd like not to go very
much higher.

- Elevator nice, but not necessary.

--
Ken Blake
Please reply to the newsgroup

Some years ago I stayed at the Desiree in Sorrento - a 5 min pleasant
uphill walk from the town, nice views out to the bay - sorry, don't
remember the cost..

Thanks very much. I'll look into it.

--
Ken Blake