TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Ok it has only been a couple weeks (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=180104)

[email protected] May 27th, 2013 05:33 PM

Ok it has only been a couple weeks

Yeah as I think everyone here knows I just got back from a cruise a
couple of weeks ago; however, I still can not help thinking about it
day in and day out since the day that I got back. I find myself
longing for another cruise, compelled even to sign right uo and take
one. But I surely dont want to go on this one by myself. I was
thinking about taking one of those cruises to hawaii. Who wants to
come ?

RayC May 28th, 2013 06:33 AM

On 5/27/2013 9:33 AM, wrote:
Yeah as I think everyone here knows I just got back from a cruise a
couple of weeks ago; however, I still can not help thinking about it
day in and day out since the day that I got back. I find myself
longing for another cruise, compelled even to sign right uo and take
one. But I surely dont want to go on this one by myself. I was
thinking about taking one of those cruises to hawaii. Who wants to
come ?

SURELY you have family or friends that would be interested in joining
you! A cruise vacation is ALWAYS more enjoyable when you have someone
to share it with... especially when you know your room mate.

--

Ray
+++++++++++++++++++++++

Christine Cruiser May 28th, 2013 03:43 PM

On Mon, 27 May 2013 11:33:55 -0500, wrote:

Yeah as I think everyone here knows I just got back from a cruise a
couple of weeks ago; however, I still can not help thinking about it
day in and day out since the day that I got back. I find myself
longing for another cruise, compelled even to sign right uo and take
one. But I surely dont want to go on this one by myself. I was
thinking about taking one of those cruises to hawaii. Who wants to
come ?

I don't need a cruise for that. LOL

[email protected] May 28th, 2013 06:57 PM

Ok it has only been a couple weeks

On Tue, 28 May 2013 10:43:10 -0400, Christine Cruiser
wrote:

On Mon, 27 May 2013 11:33:55 -0500, wrote:

Yeah as I think everyone here knows I just got back from a cruise a
couple of weeks ago; however, I still can not help thinking about it
day in and day out since the day that I got back. I find myself
longing for another cruise, compelled even to sign right uo and take
one. But I surely dont want to go on this one by myself. I was
thinking about taking one of those cruises to hawaii. Who wants to
come ?

I don't need a cruise for that. LOL

I would strongly disagree. if you wish to come with me then we would
need to be together right? unless you are into that perverted camera
stuff

[email protected] May 28th, 2013 09:21 PM

On Tuesday, May 28, 2013 7:43:10 AM UTC-7, Christine Cruiser wrote:
On Mon, 27 May 2013 11:33:55 -0500, wrote:

Who wants to

come ?

I don't need a cruise for that. LOL

Heh heh heh, she said, "come".

What she meant is she just got a big shipment of batteries. And a jar of peanut butter.

]v[etaphoid[_3_] May 29th, 2013 03:24 PM

On 28/05/13 02:33, wrote:
Yeah as I think everyone here knows I just got back from a cruise a
couple of weeks ago; however, I still can not help thinking about it
day in and day out since the day that I got back. I find myself
longing for another cruise, compelled even to sign right uo and take
one. But I surely dont want to go on this one by myself. I was
thinking about taking one of those cruises to hawaii. Who wants to
come ?

Are you still rocking?

[email protected] May 29th, 2013 04:50 PM

Ok it has only been a couple weeks

On Thu, 30 May 2013 00:24:14 +1000, "]v[etaphoid"
wrote:

On 28/05/13 02:33, wrote:
Yeah as I think everyone here knows I just got back from a cruise a
couple of weeks ago; however, I still can not help thinking about it
day in and day out since the day that I got back. I find myself
longing for another cruise, compelled even to sign right uo and take
one. But I surely dont want to go on this one by myself. I was
thinking about taking one of those cruises to hawaii. Who wants to
come ?

Are you still rocking?

I cant ever really say that I was since I got off the ship

[email protected] May 29th, 2013 04:51 PM

wrote:

Who wants to

come ?

I don't need a cruise for that. LOL

Heh heh heh, she said, "come".

What she meant is she just got a big shipment of batteries. And a jar of peanut butter.

peanut butter? ohhh how kinky

Christine Cruiser June 7th, 2013 06:53 AM

wrote:

Yeah as I think everyone here knows I just got back from a cruise a
couple of weeks ago; however, I still can not help thinking about it
day in and day out since the day that I got back. I find myself
longing for another cruise, compelled even to sign right uo and take
one. But I surely dont want to go on this one by myself. I was
thinking about taking one of those cruises to hawaii. Who wants to
come ?

I don't need a cruise for that. LOL

I would strongly disagree. if you wish to come with me then we would
need to be together right? unless you are into that really sexy camera
stuff

duh!