TravelBanter

-   Air travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Online Survey for New Online Travel Company (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=43706)

OBY September 25th, 2004 05:06 PM

Online Survey for New Online Travel Company

Friends,

Scopia LLC is an online travel company curerently being planned. We
sincerely believe that the company will be far better than what's currently
out there.

Still, we would really like to ask for your opinion, as travelers, for some
of the features that we are thinking of including in the site. After all,
the site is designed...for you.

Please allow us two minutes of your time by clicking on the survey link
below and letting us know what you think.

http://perennialsurvey.com/s.cgi?11723

Thank you in advance for sharing your opinions with us.

OBY