TravelBanter

-   Australia & New Zealand (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Airfare from Hong Kong - Brisbane (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=7194)

Gary Ma September 13th, 2003 11:09 PM

Airfare from Hong Kong - Brisbane

I'm traveling to Hong Kong next week and from there will fly to Brisbane
around November 1st. I'm not having much luck finding airfare prices.
Anybody suggestions on websites to check out? Thanks.

Kungkung September 16th, 2003 03:43 AM

Airfare from Hong Kong - Brisbane

You arewelcome.....
but pls don't go to tourist areas to buy AV or DV products

Mongkok is a good place for shopping, but pls walk around for a hour and
don't decide to buy something so early!!!!!

Enjoy your trip in HK

Kungkung

"Gary Ma" ...