TravelBanter

-   Backpacking and Budget travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   50% Off Hotels & 30% On Vacation Packages (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=147795)

[email protected] December 22nd, 2008 07:30 PM

50% Off Hotels & 30% On Vacation Packages

Hello travelers,

If you are a person who always is traveling around the world, and
going on vacation with your family, then you will like to continue
reading this, and become a member of the National Motor Club of
America, Inc and enjoy the wonderful services it provides. Now, your
question will be that what I say about the savings is not true, that I
haved joined up another companies before, and they did not work. Well,
my answer is very simple. National Motor Club of America has partnered
with Expedia to bring NMC Members discounts on flights, hotels, cars,
cruises, business travel and much more, but we not only provide this
service. Trip reservations is just a service, out of 15 more we offer
to our members, some as emergency road service, travel assistance
reimbursement, trip planning, bail bonds, attorney’s fees, stolen
vehicle reward, health care savings, personal accident coverage,
emergency benefits, daily hospital benefit, accidental death benefit,
ID theft protection, hotel and motel discounts, vehicle rentals, and
auto coupon book. We look forward to work with you, and make your
wishes come true. Become a member of the NMC family and be covered by
the finest benefits in the industry. Join us today and enjoy your
life. Thank you, and have a nice day.

For more information visit us at www.NAMCOA.com, or if you have any
question, feel free to contact us at .

Kind Regards,