TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Shuttle to Long Beach Pier (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=83951)

Mohsin February 22nd, 2006 07:19 AM

Shuttle to Long Beach Pier

Hi

Does anyone know of any shuttles to the Long Beach Pier from LAX or Long
Beach airport or how much would a cab cost?

thks
mos

John Sisker February 22nd, 2006 08:44 AM

Shuttle to Long Beach Pier

We've used California Coach, a private shuttle service for every cruise we
have taken - currently working on number 13. However, this was to and from
our home in Huntington Beach to Long Beach, San Pedro, Lax and/or Orange
County Airport (SNA) and back. The cost averaged $43 each way for the both
of us. As I said, this was for a private shuttle to and from our home, yet
I'm sure they would pick up and deliver from any local airport/cruise
terminal as well.

John Sisker
SHIP-TO-SHORE CRUISE AGENCY
www.shiptoshorecruise.com
(714) 536-3850 or toll free at
(800) 724-6644 & (pagoo ID: 714.536.3850)