TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Need Bahamas Help (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=52423)

kastons December 10th, 2004 06:50 AM

Need Bahamas Help

Sorry for the OT post, but I figure someone here can help point me in the
right direction. Looking to spend 4 days/3nights in Bahamas - most likely
Paradise Island in January.

Anyone know of a good website to browse that gives good reviews of Atlantis
and Cable Beach area hotels??- having trouble figuring out where to go/stay.

TIA,
Sandy K.

Clint December 10th, 2004 01:50 PM

Try www.epinions.com for reviews of the hotels.

Clint

Free Spirit Gallery
http://www.FreeSpiritGallery.ca
Exquisite Eskimo Inuit Art & Northwest Indian Art

"kastons" wrote in message
Sorry for the OT post, but I figure someone here can help point me in the
right direction. Looking to spend 4 days/3nights in Bahamas - most likely
Paradise Island in January.

Anyone know of a good website to browse that gives good reviews of
Atlantis
and Cable Beach area hotels??- having trouble figuring out where to
go/stay.

TIA,
Sandy K.

Mark December 10th, 2004 02:07 PM

http://www.debbiescaribbeanresortrev...s/bahamas.html

"kastons" wrote in message
Sorry for the OT post, but I figure someone here can help point me in the
right direction. Looking to spend 4 days/3nights in Bahamas - most likely
Paradise Island in January.

Anyone know of a good website to browse that gives good reviews of

Atlantis
and Cable Beach area hotels??- having trouble figuring out where to

go/stay.

TIA,
Sandy K.

Fred December 10th, 2004 02:15 PM

You may want to ask this question to Tom & Linda. Tom is the resident
Bahamas/Bermuda expert.

Fred

"kastons" wrote in message
Sorry for the OT post, but I figure someone here can help point me in the
right direction. Looking to spend 4 days/3nights in Bahamas - most likely
Paradise Island in January.

Anyone know of a good website to browse that gives good reviews of
Atlantis
and Cable Beach area hotels??- having trouble figuring out where to
go/stay.

TIA,
Sandy K.

Andrea Bostrom December 10th, 2004 02:29 PM

Take a look at www.tripadvisor.com
They have lots of trip reports re hotels / resorts in the Bahamas.

Andrea

Diane Giambalvo December 13th, 2004 05:07 AM

Hi, If you are not going with Children, A wonderful Hotel would be Sandals
Royal Bahamian. It's all inclusive and in the long run will cost you a lot less
than Atlantis. All food, drinks, watersports are included.It's Adults only. To
take a tour go to www.islandperfect.com
Diane Giambalvo
Travel Consultant
GalaxSea Cruises And Tours