TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Best Way to Share Opportunity (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=179585)

dcrawford11 March 16th, 2013 11:12 PM

Best Way to Share Opportunity

1 Attachment(s)
Hello all, Im new here and would like to know the best way I can share a membership opportunity for everyone that offers access to $69 cruises and discounts on travel expenses. If able to help respond please. Thanks

Charles[_1_] March 17th, 2013 01:04 AM

Best Way to Share Opportunity

In article , dcrawford11
wrote:

Hello all, Im new here and would like to know the best way I can share a
membership opportunity for everyone that offers access to $69 cruises
and discounts on travel expenses. If able to help respond please. Thanks

Travel scams are not welcome. Go find suckers elsewhere.

--
Charles

dcrawford11 March 17th, 2013 08:02 PM

[quote='Charles[_1_];1041415']In article , dcrawford11
wrote:

Hello all, Im new here and would like to know the best way I can share a
membership opportunity for everyone that offers access to $69 cruises
and discounts on travel expenses. If able to help respond please. Thanks

Travel scams are not welcome. Go find suckers elsewhere.

--
Charles[/QUOTE
Travel Scams? Nobody has time for that now a days Sir Charles. If you don't have any advice please keep it moving. If it was a scam I wouldn't have registered for a forum to share it. Also it wouldn't be in business.

Bill[_1_] March 18th, 2013 02:47 AM

On 3/17/2013 4:02 PM, dcrawford11 wrote:

Travel Scams? Nobody has time for that now a days Sir Charles. If you
don't have any advice please keep it moving. If it was a scam I wouldn't
have registered for a forum to share it. Also it wouldn't be in
business.

LOL!!!! Funniest post I've seen in a long time!

dcrawford11 March 18th, 2013 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill[_1_] (Post 1041432)
On 3/17/2013 4:02 PM, dcrawford11 wrote:

Travel Scams? Nobody has time for that now a days Sir Charles. If you
don't have any advice please keep it moving. If it was a scam I wouldn't
have registered for a forum to share it. Also it wouldn't be in
business.

LOL!!!! Funniest post I've seen in a long time!

I apologize if it was an offensive comment. I just didn't appreciate him assuming something without any knowledge of what I was talking about.

]v[etaphoid[_3_] March 18th, 2013 01:16 PM

On 18/03/13 16:42, dcrawford11 wrote:
'Bill[_1_ Wrote:
;1041432']On 3/17/2013 4:02 PM, dcrawford11 wrote:
--
Travel Scams? Nobody has time for that now a days Sir Charles. If you
don't have any advice please keep it moving. If it was a scam I
wouldn't
have registered for a forum to share it. Also it wouldn't be in
business.--

LOL!!!! Funniest post I've seen in a long time!

I apologize if it was an offensive comment. I just didn't appreciate him
assuming something without any knowledge of what I was talking about.

Great news dcrawford11. Will you share your wonderful opportunity with us?

Observant Lurker March 18th, 2013 10:46 PM

On Mar 16 2013 8:12 PM, dcrawford11 wrote:

Hello all, Im new here and would like to know the best way I can share a
membership opportunity for everyone that offers access to $69 cruises
and discounts on travel expenses. If able to help respond please. Thanks

|Filename: 522659_10151371590244332_418324752_n.jpg |
|Download: http://www.travelbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=639|

dcrawford11

I have access to $69 cruises, but I need to warn you...my bathtub only
hold one person!
LOL BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUNNNNNNNIE....................................... ..!!!!
LOL

Charles[_1_] March 19th, 2013 01:58 AM

wrote:

Travel Scams? Nobody has time for that now a days Sir Charles. If you
don't have any advice please keep it moving. If it was a scam I wouldn't
have registered for a forum to share it. Also it wouldn't be in
business.

You are not the first person who has been suckered by a pyramid scheme
who has tried to pass it forward in this newsgroup. They were true
believers or tried to appear like true believers too. It is a scam and
it will collapse.

--
Charles