TravelBanter

-   Europe (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   PrePaid Mobile Internet without UMTS-Stick in the UK? (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=155333)

Raymond Marble July 7th, 2009 08:00 PM

PrePaid Mobile Internet without UMTS-Stick in the UK?

Hello!

I will stay in London for a few days and I need some internet connection
there. I have a notebook with me and I also have an unlocked UMTS-Modem.

Is there any provider in the UK that will sell pre-paid SIM-only
packages? I'm sure that I won't need more than 500 MB.

William Black July 7th, 2009 10:36 PM

Raymond Marble wrote:

Hello!

I will stay in London for a few days and I need some internet connection
there. I have a notebook with me and I also have an unlocked UMTS-Modem.

Is there any provider in the UK that will sell pre-paid SIM-only
packages? I'm sure that I won't need more than 500 MB.

A UK company called '3' will give you a pay as you go 3G SIM that should
work.

They have a shop on most UK high streets.

--
William Black