TravelBanter

-   Air travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Airline research: wanted travellers for business purposes (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=126092)

Robrecht Van Goolen November 27th, 2007 12:15 AM

Airline research: wanted travellers for business purposes

Airline research: wanted travellers for business purposes

Are you sometimes travelling by airlines for business purposes? If
yes, we are looking for you!

For a research of the University of Leuven (Belgium) we want to ask
travellers for business purposes to evaluate the relationship with
their airline company. Your cooperation to this study is of vital
importance if I want to succeed in my PhD project. Filling in the
survey will take 15 minutes at most.

When you participate in our survey, you get the chance to win a
SwingGift-cheque of EURO 250 or one of ten SwingGift-cheques worth EURO 50.

If you want to participate in this research, you can fill in your e-
mail address on the following webpage:
http://www.kuleuven.be/enquete/airlineresearch/

We will only use your e-mail address to send you a hyperlink to the
online survey. Meanwhile we want to thank you for your willingness.

Robrecht Van Goolen
Researcher K.U.Leuven

Robrecht Van Goolen December 8th, 2007 06:18 PM

Airline research: wanted travellers for business purposes

On 27 nov, 01:15, Robrecht Van Goolen
wrote:
[...]

Please take a minute to leave your e-mail address.

Your cooperation to this study is greatly appreciated.

The hyperlink will be send later on, I am first generating a database
with business travellers.
My message is 100% real and genuine!, you can always Google my name or
look up my
profile via the website of my university.

Thanks in advance !