TravelBanter

-   Backpacking and Budget travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New travel website for backpackers. Feedback needed! (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=127475)

[email protected] December 20th, 2007 08:58 AM

New travel website for backpackers. Feedback needed!

Hello. This week we launched a new travel website : www.triptouch.com
that is mainly for people who are on the trip already or few weeks
before the trip.

It is very important for us to get feedback from users. I invite you
to try it!

Thanks

[email protected][_2_] January 6th, 2008 08:42 AM

On Dec 20 2007, 10:58*am, wrote:
*Hello. This week we launched a new travel website :www.triptouch.com
*that is mainly for people who are on the trip already or few weeks
before the trip.

It is very important for us to get feedback from users. I invite you
to try it!

Thanks

cool website for backpackers ! keep it going!