TravelBanter

-   Europe (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Frequent flyer miles (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=89270)

KpuTu4eH May 9th, 2006 09:55 PM

Frequent flyer miles

Hi there,
I travel quite a lot and I've gathered a lot of miles from various
carriers, so I'm looking for websites where I can accumulate the miles
I've travelled, and that would let me know through which airlines I'd
be able to make use of it..?
Until now I've only found one place where I could do this, the Account
Aggregator at www.lessno.com.. but I'm still looking for more websites
where I'd be able to use this option..
Any advice appreciated.

Dave Frightens Me May 10th, 2006 12:03 AM

Frequent flyer miles

On 9 May 2006 13:55:36 -0700, "KpuTu4eH" wrote:

Any advice appreciated.

Is FOAD appreciated?
--
---
DFM - http://www.deepfriedmars.com

Douglas W Hoyt May 10th, 2006 02:19 AM

Frequent flyer miles

Until now I've only found one place where I could do this, the Account
Aggregator at...

All your posts to Usenet are in reference to this site, whether they pretend
to be about FF miles or jet lag. And the site SUCKS, and belongs in Spam
Purgatory. As do lying spammers.

dgs May 10th, 2006 05:54 AM

Frequent flyer miles

KpuTu4eH wrote:

Any advice appreciated.

Good, glad you asked, so here it is: take your worthless spam and
cram it up so far that your brains squeeze out your nose.

HTH. HAND. ESAD.
--
dgs

Runge May 10th, 2006 06:11 AM

Frequent flyer miles

Well you're more interesting to read than barnett/hawk/martin/whatever eet
in whatever
At least there is an info and it's up to us to use it or not.

"KpuTu4eH" a écrit dans le message de news:
Hi there,
I travel quite a lot and I've gathered a lot of miles from various
carriers, so I'm looking for websites where I can accumulate the miles
I've travelled, and that would let me know through which airlines I'd
be able to make use of it..?
Until now I've only found one place where I could do this, the Account
Aggregator at
www.lessno.com.. but I'm still looking for more websites
where I'd be able to use this option..
Any advice appreciated.

eetinBelgië May 10th, 2006 10:40 AM

Frequent flyer miles

KpuTu4eH wrote:
Hi there,
I travel quite a lot and I've gathered a lot of miles from various
carriers, so I'm looking for websites where I can accumulate the miles
I've travelled, and that would let me know through which airlines I'd
be able to make use of it..?
Until now I've only found one place where I could do this, the Account
Aggregator at www.lessno.com.. but I'm still looking for more websites
where I'd be able to use this option..
Any advice appreciated.

gRuinge likes you, isnt that enough.

Dave Smith May 10th, 2006 07:22 PM

Frequent flyer miles

KpuTu4eH wrote:

Hi there,
I travel quite a lot and I've gathered a lot of miles from various
carriers, so I'm looking for websites where I can accumulate the miles
I've travelled, and that would let me know through which airlines I'd
be able to make use of it..?
Until now I've only found one place where I could do this, the Account
Aggregator at www.lessno.com.. but I'm still looking for more websites
where I'd be able to use this option..
Any advice appreciated.

Yes.When you are spamming newsgroups to promote your web site you should
learn to link it so the gullible do not have to cut and paste. But it is
a refreshing change from the I I just came across an amazing web site"
spiel.