TravelBanter

-   All-inclusive Resorts (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Finding an all inclusive in Jamaica (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=27225)

Vanieg September 19th, 2003 05:40 PM

Finding an all inclusive in Jamaica

I am curious as to where Donold stayed in Jamaica as Jamaica has
wonderful all inclusive hotels in Jamaica which are not just limited
to the Sandals chain.

Jamaica have wonderful diving sites at different parts of the island.
Basically it is all down to your budget and what is most important to
you. I might be biased because I am Jamaican but let me tell you have
I have been to Cacun, most of the states in America, countries in
Europe as an avid traveller and Jamaica can compete in the same area
for beauty spots, night-life and attractions.

All you need to do is ask questions, visit personal, hobby, and
travel sites. The information is out. The research just needs to be
done properly.