TravelBanter

-   USA & Canada (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Pana'ewa Zoo & Pua Mau Botanical Garden - Big Island, Hawaii (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=172648)

Paul Michaels May 28th, 2011 11:33 PM

Pana'ewa Zoo & Pua Mau Botanical Garden - Big Island, Hawaii

I just finished uploading two sets of pictures from our visit to the
Big Island of Hawaii. The first is from the Pana'ewa Rainforest Zoo
over in Hilo and the second is from the Pua Mau Place Arboretum &
Botanical Garden on the opposite side of the island in North Kona.

The zoo is free, while the garden costs $10 per adult.

Here are the galleries:

Zoo - http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/P...Island-Hawaii/

Garden - http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/P...Island-Hawaii/

I hope someone enjoys them as much as we do.

Cheers,
Paul