TravelBanter

-   Australia & New Zealand (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Visiting Brisbane (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=63259)

Richard Marks March 31st, 2005 08:36 PM

Visiting Brisbane

I plan to travel to Bribane in October, will be staying with a friend.
Any good advice on where to find the best deals on airfare. I will be
leaving from New York City, thank you Richard

[email protected] March 31st, 2005 09:36 PM

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 14:36:15 -0500, (Richard Marks)
wrote:

I plan to travel to Bribane in October, will be staying with a friend.
Any good advice on where to find the best deals on airfare. I will be
leaving from New York City, thank you Richard

Are you a member of any frequent flier club?
If so, check the carrier's website to find out who their partner
airline is i.e. Qantas is partnered to Continental; Air NZ to UA etc.

Subscribe to e-fares from Air New Zealand and Qantas.

Besides your local travel agent:

www.orbitz.com

www.kayak.com

www.travelocity.com

www.priceline.com

http://flights.sidestep.com/air/

www.airnewzealand.com

www.qantas.com

www.united.com

www.airtahitinui.com

www.airpacific.com

Cath

wrote:

I plan to travel to Bribane in October, will be staying with a friend.
Any good advice on where to find the best deals on airfare. I will be
leaving from New York City, thank you Richard

Are you a member of any frequent flier club?
If so, check the carrier's website to find out who their partner
airline is i.e. Qantas is partnered to Continental; Air NZ to UA etc.

Subscribe to e-fares from Air New Zealand and Qantas.

Besides your local travel agent:

www.orbitz.com

www.kayak.com

www.travelocity.com

www.priceline.com

http://flights.sidestep.com/air/

www.airnewzealand.com

www.qantas.com

www.united.com

www.airtahitinui.com

www.airpacific.com

Cath

A Mate April 1st, 2005 12:31 AM

Quote from the Best Flights website today!!

Once again this week - the USA PRICE WAR is steaming ahead with yet
another crazy deal flying with Air New Zealand from $959 RETURN + taxes
APR-OCT!!!

These are fares FROM Australia; but I surmise there'll be cuts the other way
too. Air NZ flies to Brisbane (and all other east coast capitals).

"Richard Marks" wrote in message
I plan to travel to Bribane in October, will be staying with a friend.
Any good advice on where to find the best deals on airfare. I will be
leaving from New York City, thank you Richard

A Mate April 1st, 2005 12:31 AM

Quote from the Best Flights website today!!

Once again this week - the USA PRICE WAR is steaming ahead with yet
another crazy deal flying with Air New Zealand from $959 RETURN + taxes
APR-OCT!!!

These are fares FROM Australia; but I surmise there'll be cuts the other way
too. Air NZ flies to Brisbane (and all other east coast capitals).

"Richard Marks" wrote in message
I plan to travel to Bribane in October, will be staying with a friend.
Any good advice on where to find the best deals on airfare. I will be
leaving from New York City, thank you Richard

[email protected] April 1st, 2005 01:15 AM

On Fri, 1 Apr 2005 09:31:51 +1000, "A Mate"
wrote:

Quote from the Best Flights website today!!

Once again this week - the USA PRICE WAR is steaming ahead with yet
another crazy deal flying with Air New Zealand from $959 RETURN + taxes
APR-OCT!!!

Air New Zealand launched some efare specials yesterday - normally when
this happens QF follows suit.

However, they are generally very restrictive i.e. cancellation/change
fees, validity, max no of days [often only 30], etc.

Details should be on NZ's website/appropriate country link.

Cath

wrote:

Quote from the Best Flights website today!!

Once again this week - the USA PRICE WAR is steaming ahead with yet
another crazy deal flying with Air New Zealand from $959 RETURN + taxes
APR-OCT!!!

Air New Zealand launched some efare specials yesterday - normally when
this happens QF follows suit.

However, they are generally very restrictive i.e. cancellation/change
fees, validity, max no of days [often only 30], etc.

Details should be on NZ's website/appropriate country link.

Cath

Glen April 1st, 2005 01:23 AM

Check Japan Airlines out.
cheers