TravelBanter

-   Africa (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Visit my travel blog and get some information about where and how totravel best and cheapest ! (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=145706)

Tim October 31st, 2008 11:15 AM

Visit my travel blog and get some information about where and how totravel best and cheapest !

Hey people,

If you would like to get some travel information/recommendations/
advice about travelling places all over the world and share your
experience and thoughts with me ... then just visit my blog on
travelling. Here you can also find hints and tricks on travelling
cheaper, travel insurance, best hotels and some first impressions by
foto! Just visit my site and feel free to comment:

http://traveladvice24.blogspot.com/