TravelBanter

-   All-inclusive Resorts (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Info on Mexico please (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=56162)

Jungle_Jane January 13th, 2005 04:31 AM

Info on Mexico please

Looking for some advice on all-inclusive resorts on Mexico's east
coast. This trip would be for a couple and a 10 year old who have never
been. Looking for lots of sun and white beaches, blue water that you
can swim in and lots for kids to do. Any suggestions for me to look
into further will be appreciated. Thanks in advance :)

Wayne January 14th, 2005 01:22 AM

Best place to start is here

http://www.debbiescaribbeanresortrev...co/mexico.html

Wayne