TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Windjammer (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=25939)

Becca April 28th, 2004 08:03 PM

Windjammer

Howie wrote:

What a detailed review. I feel like I was actually on this cruise.

Howie, you probably remember Lee Burke who died of a heart attack about
7 years ago. He had a very good Windjammer website but it is sadly
gone. I wondered if anyone else used the information from his website.

Becca -----will have to try Windjammer one of these days...

Norwegian Dawn http://www.cruisemaster.com/dawn.htm
Sleazy3 http://www.cruisemaster.com/sleazy3.htm
MOAGC http://www.motherofallgroupcruises.com/

Howie April 28th, 2004 10:24 PM

Windjammer

Becca wrote:

Howie wrote:

What a detailed review. I feel like I was actually on this cruise.

Howie, you probably remember Lee Burke who died of a heart attack about
7 years ago. He had a very good Windjammer website but it is sadly
gone. I wondered if anyone else used the information from his website.

Actually, I don't Becca. That's because I'm really a newbie to the
group. Although Eileen has on RTC many years, I really only started
reading regularly about 2 1/2 years ago.

Becca -----will have to try Windjammer one of these days...

Norwegian Dawn http://www.cruisemaster.com/dawn.htm
Sleazy3 http://www.cruisemaster.com/sleazy3.htm
MOAGC http://www.motherofallgroupcruises.com/

Lee April 29th, 2004 02:22 PM

Windjammer

ando (RTCReferee) wrote in message ...
wrote:

Lee has to go on more cruises and post more reviews.

I'm flattered. Thanks. I did post a Zuiderdam review in late March.
Look for an Enchantment OTS review in late August.

Lee