TravelBanter

-   Europe (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Getting ready to travel to Ecuador (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=181983)

[email protected] July 21st, 2015 04:56 PM

Getting ready to travel to Ecuador

I am getting ready to travel to Ecuador, Quininde, I live in Central Florida, will I be able to bear the heat?

Athel Cornish-Bowden July 22nd, 2015 05:26 PM

Getting ready to travel to Ecuador

On 2015-07-22 08:47:12 +0000, Martin said:

On Tue, 21 Jul 2015 08:56:36 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

I am getting ready to travel to Ecuador, Quininde, I live in Central
Florida, will I be able to bear the heat?

NO!

That seems unduly pessimistic. The weather statistics for Quinindé
suggest that it is no hotter or more humid than, say, Orlando or
Gainesville.

--
athel

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) July 22nd, 2015 09:33 PM

Getting ready to travel to Ecuador

When did Ecuador move to Europe?

wrote:
I am getting ready to travel to Ecuador, Quininde, I live in Central Florida, will I be able to bear the heat?

Paul Aubrin July 26th, 2015 05:07 PM

On Tue, 21 Jul 2015 08:56:36 -0700, jodywennerberg wrote:

I am getting ready to travel to Ecuador, Quininde, I live in Central
Florida, will I be able to bear the heat?

I spent a a week at Atacames near Esmeralda, not far from there. Although
I was coming from Quito (2850m above the sea level), I don't remember
having suffered from the heat there during my stay.

Tom P[_6_] July 26th, 2015 09:37 PM

On 07/22/2015 10:33 PM, EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:
When did Ecuador move to Europe?

I met some people from Tasmania recently in France.